Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Hostile Territory - the sixth Spider Shepherd short story

I have just published the sixth Spider Shepherd short story - Hostile Territory. It's set during Spider's days in the SAS when he was in Sierra Leone and is action-packed. I had great fun writing it and plan to do more set in the African country. I actually went to Sierra Leone on holiday many years ago, long before the civil wars. Great beaches, though the constant power cuts were annoying. Wasn't the friendliest of places, either. I only went because my holiday to to Sri Lanka was cancelled because the Tamil Tigers had gone on a killing spree!


You can buy Hostile Territory in the UK - HERE

And in the US - HERE

In Hostile Territory I have a very interesting MI6 character - Jonathan Parker - who I plan to have reappear inn the Spider Shepherd novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment